Oct 12, 2013

Housing in Israel by Adrienne Rose


For some reason this little building caught my eye while strolling along the street. I think it is the topiary-like bush in front that isn't maintained very well. I was most excited to paint that. This building just didn't have enough bright colors for me so I had to add the yellow on the front portion of the building. 


I had a little oopsies when drawing the top of the building! I had my fountain pen tilted too far and it created a second parallel line... Hahah. I was like, OH WELL. Not much I could have done about it then.

Feel free to find me around the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your visits and your comments! If you'd like to go out sketching with us let us know how to contact you in your message! Also, if we haven't gotten back to you about something, please just give us a little nudge. Thanks!

**Don't forget to check the "Notify me" box if you'd like to receive and email when your comment has a reply!**